The “Unique Skill Development Center (USDC)” is an initiative of Unique Education Society to deliver vocational education and skills training for the benefit of youth in India.
USDC offers industry-relevant and job-oriented short and medium term skill training programs for aspiring youth, helping them gain employable skills and empowering then to pursue sustainable livelihoods in the world of work.
USDC currently offers more than 50 courses in the sectors of Electronics, Electrical, Telecom, Automotive, Mechanical, Construction, Plumbing, Information Technology, Retail, Textile, Apparel, Beauty and Wellness, Healthcare etc.
USDC offers customized courses for corporates according to their requirements to develop competency and improving productivity of existing workforces.
USDC works with Corporates, Foundations, Government, and community-based organizations in their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities. USDC offers skill development and vocational trainings which are specifically targeted at underprivileged youth.
UNIQUE EDUCATION SOCIETY - VISION, MISSION & VALUES
Our vision is to be the pioneer in vocational education and employability linked skills training's.
Creating success stories by providing sustainable livelihood to unemployed youth or semi-skilled workforce through an extensive skill development training programs.
- Commitment : Committed to deliver best multiple skill training to our students.
- Integrity : Be ethical, transparent and honest in all our actions and interactions
- Respect : Treat our students, teachers, staff, and customers with respect and humanity.
- Innovation : Continuous innovation and empowerment in our training methodologies and procedures.
- Responsibility : Responsible to all our stakeholders - students, industries and our society.
- Potential : Enable the youth to utilize their full potential and have a successful career.
KEY FUTURES OF USDC
Affiliated to State and Central Government Projects.
Industry aligned curriculum and well equipped labs.
Practical oriented training –70% practical’s and 30% theory.
Industrial / field visits to provide an insight into internal working of industries.
Soft skills trainings in addition to specific course curriculum.
Entrepreneurship development trainings in addition to course curriculum.
Placement Linkages with industry partners.
Expert placement team cater placement support to the students.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization.
Training Ongoing Candidates
Industry Linkage for Placement
# Last update on 30th April 2019